8 September 2010

Hello World!

Hello World and welcome to my blog.  Eventhough I run my own website jonathanwalker.me, I decided to start this blog in order to allow me to post things on a much more off topic nature than what the visitors to my website may expect!

To give you a little bit of information about me, I'm a self proclaimed guru of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), but I do like to think I have a life away from the PC, which ironically I will spent time at the PC blogging about from now on!

I'm 27 years young and I live just outside of Cardiff (South Wales, UK to avoid any confusion) in a small village that I doubt many of you would have ever heard of, so I won't mentoin the name.  However the Welsh translation of the place is "Graves" which some of you may find interesting :) 


Some of the topics that I'll be blogging about are likely to include my love of Football, Music, Wrestling (sorry!) and computer games, so sit back and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment